Do you have a passion for creating change?
Do you want to bring social and environmental solutions to your community?
Are you eligible for or enrolled in an institution of post-secondary education?
Yes? Then you should join the Redfish School of Change!
Participants in Redfish need to be:
- motivated to take a leadership role in creating ecologically sustainable and socially equitable lifestyles and communities
- enrolled in or eligible for post-secondary education — see the University of Victoria’s admission requirements or Extended Education at Western Washington University. Visiting Canadian students must apply to the University of Victoria and provide a Letter of Permission from their home institution
- proficient in English
- physically able to travel in a wilderness setting
- willing to live with 15 to 17 other participants for four weeks
- in possession of a valid passport and be legally able to cross the international border