To make this field school widely accessible to young adults from across Canada, we require financial assistance. To cover the cost of guest speakers, field trips, wilderness expeditions, group gear, food and travel for six weeks, the cost of the program is $4,850 per student. While each student makes a minimum contribution of $750 toward these program fees, most students cannot afford the full amount. We aim to provide all students with bursaries of $500 to $3000 based on their financial need.
Please consider sponsoring a student. Your generosity can make this unique program available to those who otherwise might not be able to participate. You could create a bursary in memory of a friend or family member, or fund a student scholarship. We are open to your creative ideas for helping students become environmental leaders through the Redfish School of Change.
If you would like to be a student sponsor, please contact us.
You can support the Redfish School of Change with a one-time or monthly financial contribution. Your support allows us to offer this unique and transformational program to students from a variety of backgrounds.
TAX REFUND STUFF
The Redfish School of Change also appreciates these contributions:
- non-perishable food when we camp and fresh food when the group is community-based
- gear such as tents, cook stoves, cooking pots, maps and compasses, first aid kits and other supplies
- workshop and presentation materials, notebooks, journals, gift cards, and other office supplies
- transportation to assist us as we travel by van, bus, ferry and voyageur canoe
- guest presentations, workshops and other facilitation.
Contact us to talk about other ways to support the Redfish School of Change.