Donations help students directly
To make this field school widely accessible to young adults from across Canada, we require financial assistance.
Please consider sponsoring a student. Your generosity can make this unique program available to those who otherwise might not be able to participate. You could also create a bursary in memory of a friend or family member, or fund a student scholarship.
You can support the Redfish School of Change with a one-time or monthly financial contribution. Your support allows us to offer this unique and transformational program to students from a variety of backgrounds.
The Redfish School of Change also appreciates these contributions:
- Non-perishable and fresh food
- Gear such as tents, cook stoves, cooking pots, maps and compasses, first aid kits and other supplies
- Workshop and presentation materials, notebooks, journals, gift cards, and other office supplies
- Transportation to assist us as we travel by van, bus, ferry and voyageur canoe
- Guest presentations, workshops and other facilitation.
Contact us to talk about other ways to support the Redfish School of Change.